Looking for opinions!

eqsanctum

• Administrators
eqsanctum

One of the things I'm working on is a server side deployment of the entire mod structured for servers to use with stability and choice for it's users. I would like suggestions on which mods, which implementations, which modular concepts and any ideas anyone might have concerning this. Ultimately this will benefit the end user of the game, you. So please give me some opinions. Would you rather have you server roll it out? If so, how? Patcher? Manual download? Personal choice on the patcher? If this is something that interests you, by all means get your server admin to this post so they can share opinions and we can talk shop.

Remember: This has already been done. We are simply trying to get EVERYONE out there into making the game look better.

Example: There are servers already running as part of their patcher deployments, the High Texture Mod, SWGEmu LOD Tweak, My Dantooine 2.0, Naboo Player Buildings, Sytner's Satellite Maps, Music Mod Version 2.1, and even my updated true black mod.

• 3 months later...
Himalayas

I have a few server and client side mods I can share and have you upload here on your site.

• Administrators
eqsanctum

That'd be awesome. I'm usually on Reckonings TS. However, you can PM me directly here and we can set up a time to meet up in VOIP and get things uploaded.

• 2 years later...